Active Time: 15 min
Total Time: 1 hr (plus 2 hr refrigeration time)
1. In a strainer, rinse wild rice under cool running water. Drain well.
2. In a 3-quart saucepan, bring rice and chicken broth to a boil over high heat.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 45 to 50 minutes or until rice is tender. Drain excess liquid and set rice aside.
4. In a medium skillet, heat 3 Tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Add peppers and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
5. Add cashews and green onions. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until nuts begin to brown. Remove from heat. In a large bowl, stir wild rice with bell pepper mixture.
6. For dressing, combine vinegar, oils, garlic, salt, and pepper in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake well. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.