1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place milk in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat; add smashed garlic. Let steep in milk 15 minutes. Allow milk to cool, then strain to remove garlic.
3. Meanwhile, prepare 4 ramekins. Spray each with nonstick cooking spray; coat with Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
4. Chop lobster meat into small pieces.
5. In a medium glass bowl, whisk egg yolks. Add 2 oz chopped lobster meat. Add milk; whisk to combine. Add Gruyere, chives, parsley, thyme, sherry, pepper, and salt. Stir.
6. Place enough bread cubes in each ramekin to cover bottom of dish. Ladle a small amount of egg/milk mixture over bread.
7. Layer ¼ the remaining lobster on top of bread in each ramekin. Cover with a small amount of egg/milk mixture.
8. Divide remaining bread cubes and egg/milk mixture among ramekins. Use a spoon to lightly press down on each to ensure all ingredients are covered with liquid.
9. Place ramekins on a cookie sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown and firm on top. Remove from oven and let rest for 10-15 minutes.
10. Use a paring knife around edges to loosen puff. Place a small plate on top of each ramekin (be careful as ramekins will still be hot), turn over, and shake until you hear puff release itself. Flip puff right side up.
11. Plate lettuce and lightly drizzle with your favorite dressing. Place a Lobstah Puff on top. Garnish with a lobster claw draped over side of puff, if desired.