1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cupcake pan with 12 paper muffin liners.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flours, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, beat sugar, eggs, canola oil, and vanilla extract for 1 minute.
4. Beat together wet and dry ingredients by hand until no traces of flour remain. Stir in zucchini, carrot, and walnuts.
5. Spoon batter into paper liners. Bake cupcakes for 15 minutes or until a cake tester indicates they’re done. Cool on a rack.
6. Frost with icing. Top with sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, or raisins. (You can also skip the icing and dust the cupcakes with confectioners’ sugar, or just leave plain.)