1. Preheat to 200°F. Bring enchilada sauce to simmer in medium skillet over medium heat. Reduce heat to low.
2. Combine refried beans and chipotles in another skillet. Cook on medium for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. Dip 1 tortilla into enchilada sauce just until softened. Transfer tortilla to ovenproof plate. Spread 1/3 cup bean mixture over. Top with 1 Tbsp green onions. Dip second tortilla into sauce; place atop bean mixture. Top with 1/2 cup turkey, then 1 Tbsp green onions. Dip third tortilla into sauce. Place atop turkey; sprinkle with 1/3 cup Jack cheese, then 1 Tbsp green onions.
4. Dip fourth tortilla into sauce; place atop Jack cheese. Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp feta. Make 3 more stacks with remaining ingredients. Transfer to oven and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
5. Drizzle remaining enchilada sauce over tortilla stacks. Sprinkle each with diced tomatoes, avocado, and remaining green onions and serve warm.
Serves 8. Per Serving: 350 cal, 39g carbs, 23g protein, 12g fat, 50mg chol, 1,110mg sodium, 8g fiber
Total Cost: $16.15