1. Preheat oven to 350°; line two baking sheets with parchment paper or use a silpat.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
3. In a large bowl, with a mixer, cream together the butter and the sugar on medium speed. Add the egg, followed by the maple syrup, apple sauce and vanilla extract.
4. Working by hand with a spatula, stir in the dry ingredients until just combined and no streaks of flour remain; stir in the oats, raisins and chopped walnuts.
5. Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of the dough onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for about 12 - 15 minutes, or until cookies become light brown at the edges.
6. Let cool on baking sheet for 3 or 4 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Makes about 30 cookies. Serving size: 2 cookies. Per Serving: 175.4 calories, 32g carbs, 3g protein, 4.3g fat, 17mg cholesterol, 201mg sodium, 1.5g fiber.
WW Points+: 5pts
Gina Homolka is the author of the blog Skinny Taste, which features her low fat, family-friendly, healthy recipes and mouthwatering photography. For more, visit SkinnyTaste.com. For an exclusive sweet, skinny treat from Gina every month, check out her blog here on dash, Gina's Skinny Desserts.