1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Cook macaroni in a large pot of boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain and return to pot.
3. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add flour and cook for 1 minute. Whisk in half-and-half, milk, salt, pepper, mustard, and half the cheese. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until thick.
4. Pour sauce over macaroni. Stir in chiles, bacon, and remaining cheese. Mix well.
5. Transfer to baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes or until very hot. Broil for 1 minute to brown top, if desired.
Serves: 8. Per Serving: 610 calories, 55g carbs, 21g protein, 34g fat, 750mg sodium, 95mg cholesterol, 2g fiber
Total Cost: $8.89