1. Preheat grill for 15 minutes.
2. Coat tilapia and onion with canola oil.
3. In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper. Rub over tilapia.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper until smooth. Add to coleslaw blend and toss gently. Cover and refrigerate.
5. Grill tilapia and onion for 5 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove from grill and slice. Dice onion. Combine fish and onion in a medium bowl.
6. Spoon coleslaw and tilapia onto tortillas and top with salsa and lettuce. Serve with guacamole, if desired.
Serves: 4. Per Serving: 410 calories, 25g carbs, 31g protein, 21g fat, 780mg sodium, 75mg cholesterol, 4g fiber
Total Cost: $12.55