1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. Combine oil, salt, cumin, and cayenne. Brush on pork and vegetables.
3. Grill pork, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes (150°F for medium-rare). Slice into thin strips.
4. Grill vegetables, covered, for about 10 minutes, turning often.
5. Grill tortillas for 30 seconds or until crisp. Divide pork and vegetables among tortillas and sprinkle with cheese.
6. Place tortillas on a grill rack, cheese side up, and grill for 1 minute or until cheese melts. Serve with lettuce, salsa, cilantro, and guacamole.
Serves: 4. Per Serving: 540 calories, 30g carbs, 46g protein, 26g fat, 690mg sodium, 130mg cholesterol, 5g fiber (excluding garnishes)