1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, stir together coconut, sugar, flour, and salt. Add egg whites and extracts. Beat to blend.
3. Form cookies, using about 1 1/2 Tbsp of dough for each, and arrange about 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden and cookies are just set. Do not overbake! Remove to a wire rack to cool.
5. Melt chocolate chips with oil in a small saucepan on low heat. Drizzle over cookies. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Makes 24. Per Serving: 160 calories, 20g carbs, 2g protein, 8g fat, 85mg sodium, 0mg cholesterol, 2g fiber