Active Time: 10 min
Total Time: 25 min (does not include time to bake full potatoes)
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Oil a large baking sheet.
2. Scoop out potatoes, leaving about ¼-inch of potato inside the skin.
3. Combine oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Brush inside and outside the potato skins.
4. Bake skins, cut side up, for 7 minutes. Turn over and bake for another 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp.
5. Fill skins with cheese of your choice and top with bacon. Bake for another 2 to 3 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted. Place on serving tray and top each with a dollop of sour cream and some chives or scallions. They’re best eaten when they’re at least a little bit warm.
Serves 8. Per Serving: 330 cal, 16g carb, 13g protein, 23g fat, 60mg chol, 720mg sodium, 2g fiber