ingredients: Add all to shopping list
6 graham crackers, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
3 Tbsp sugar
3 Tbsp butter (or margarine), melted
5 (8-oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
3 Tbsp flour
1 Tbsp vanilla
1 cup sour cream
1 (21-oz) can cherry pie filling
At a glance:
5 hr 25 min
1. Heat oven to 325°F. Line a 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 min.
2. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
3. Bake for 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve. Top with pie filling.
- To bake in a Springform pan: Heat oven to 325ºF if using 9-inch springform pan (or to 300ºF if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Prepare batter as directed; pour into pan. Bake 1 hour 10 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- For the crust, you may substitute 20 Oreo cookies, finely crushed (about 2-1/4 cups) for the graham crackers and 3 Tbsp of sugar.