1. To make Bino's Special Butter: Sauté one clove chopped garlic, 1 tablespoon shallots, and salt and pepper in a pan for 1.5 minutes. Add mixture to 4 Tbsp cold butter and mix well. Set aside.
1. In a skillet over medium heat, add canola oil.
2. Cut the three shrimp lengthwise (6 pieces total).
3. Add shrimp; sauté for 1 minute. Add shallots and garlic; sauté for 30 seconds
4. Add 1 oz. white wine, salt & pepper, red pepper flakes, 1 Tbsp of Bino butter. Squeeze lemon wedge over top and sauté for 1 minute.
5. Layer shrimp in bottom of an oven proof bowl. Pour garlic-shallot mixture over shrimp; sprinkle with bread crumbs as desired.
6. Top breadcrumbs with 1 Tbsp bino butter, 2 slices provolone cheese, and place in oven for 3 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbling.
7. Place under broiler until cheese is lightly browned. Carefully remove from oven, and sit bowl on a plate. Serve with 5 slices French bread, toasted, and spread with garlic butter (regular butter will do, too!).
Off the gridiron, Theismann serves as a national ambassador for the “Find the AAAnswers” public education campaign aimed at increasing awareness and preventive screening for a deadly vascular condition called abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA). Learn more at http://www.findtheaaanswers.org.