Servings: Makes one 9-inch pie
Active Time: 20 min
Total Time: 4 hr 20 min (includes chilling time)
1. Combine yogurt and honey in a large bowl. Stir in 2 cups strawberries.
2. In a medium-size bowl, using a mixer or a whisk, beat cream and vanilla until billowy peaks form.
3. Fold whipped cream into strawberry mixture.
1. Pour filling mixture into crust. If desired, arrange sliced strawberries in a circle around outer edge of pie.
2. Freeze at least 4 hours before serving.
Excerpted from A Year of Pies: A Seasonal Tour of Home Baked Pies by Ashley English. Copyright © 2012 by Ashley English. Excerpted with permission from Lark Crafts, an imprint of Sterling Publishing Co., Inc.