Photo by: Catherine McCord, Weelicious.com
If you make your family these Chicken Fajita Quesadillas, there are going to be some seriously happy people all around you. Just take chicken fajitas
(leftover from the night before), chop it up fine, place on top of a tortilla, sprinkle on some cheese, top with another tortilla and in minutes you will have an original meal that no one but you will realize came from the same thing you had for dinner the night before! And the night before that! Read more...
This is a 3-in-1 meal. Make a double batch of Chicken Fajitas
so you'll have leftovers to make this dish and Chicken Fajita Rice Bowls
ingredients: Add all to shopping list
1 cup Mexican blend cheese (or cheddar, mozzarella)
1 cup chicken fajitas, chopped (see link above for recipe)
At a glance:
1. Place one tortilla in a dry pan over medium heat (I use a cast iron skillet).
2. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over tortilla and 1/2 cup of chopped chicken fajita mix.
3. Top with another tortilla and heat through for 3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted and tortilla is slightly toasted.
4. Repeat for the second quesadilla.
5. Cut into wedges and serve.
For more fantastic kid-friendly recipes like this one, visit Catherine's blog, Weelicious.com.