1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, combine buttermilk and hot sauce. Submerge the chicken breasts in the buttermilk marinade. Allow to soak at least 1 hour (up to 24 hours).
3. While the chicken is marinating, make the breadcrumb mixture. In a large plastic bag (gallon size), add the breadcrumbs, parmesan, and spices. Shake to blend.
4. Using tongs, remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and place directly in the bag of breadcrumbs & spices. Shake the bag well, until the chicken breasts are evenly coated in breadcrumbs.
5. Remove the breaded chicken breasts from the bag and lay flat on a lightly oiled sheet pan. Allow to chill uncovered in the refrigerator 30 minutes.
6. Lightly coat each chicken breast with spray oil. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
Serves 4-6. Per Serving (analysis based on 4 servings): 220 cal, 13g carbs, 31g protein, 4g fat, 75mg chol, 125mg sodium, 2g fiber